grails 1.1 migration advice ?

Dierk König
Hi,

I would like to give 1.1 beta a try but need to migrate my
plugins to that end.
Is there any write-up of what a plugin developer (or application dev)
is supposed to do for migration?

cheers
Dierk

Re: grails 1.1 migration advice ?

Graeme Rocher-3
It is probably worth waiting for RC1 which will be out very soon

Cheers

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Dierk König <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to give 1.1 beta a try but need to migrate my
> plugins to that end.
> Is there any write-up of what a plugin developer (or application dev)
> is supposed to do for migration?
>
> cheers
> Dierk

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

Re: grails 1.1 migration advice ?

Dierk König
ok, thanks