grails 2.2.2 release date?

Predrag Knezevic
  Hi,

  Is there any known date for grails 2.2.2? I am hit by GROOVY-6042
fixed in groovy 2.0.8.

  Cheers,

Predrag

Re: grails 2.2.2 release date?

Richard Vowles
Can't you just change out your Groovy for 2.1.3? The @CompileStatic stuff is really full of bugs - the Critical list is full and the Blocker list has two issues on it last I checked.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Predrag Knežević <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hi,

  Is there any known date for grails 2.2.2? I am hit by GROOVY-6042
fixed in groovy 2.0.8.

  Cheers,

Predrag

---
Richard Vowles,
Grails, Groovy, Java, Javascript, AngularJS
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
ph: +64275467747, google+:http://rvowl.es/UX8Bmq
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com

Re: grails 2.2.2 release date?

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
2.2.2 will be out next week

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Predrag Knežević <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hi,

  Is there any known date for grails 2.2.2? I am hit by GROOVY-6042
fixed in groovy 2.0.8.

  Cheers,

Predrag

http://www.springsource.com

Re: grails 2.2.2 release date?

Predrag Knezevic
> Can't you just change out your Groovy for 2.1.3?

  Did you mean to revert to grails 2.1.3?

Re: grails 2.2.2 release date?

Predrag Knezevic
> 2.2.2 will be out next week

  Tnx.  Yesterday I wanted to check how easy would be to replace the
provided groovy version in the existing 2.2 releases. To my
understanding, this is not configurable - there is STARTER_CLASSPATH
variable in startGrails script, but it cannot be overwritten from the
outside.

  What about making this a bit configurable - I could try to
contribute some code for it. This would help in situations when an
important groovy fix is available, and the next grails bugfix version
is still not released.

  Best,

Predrag

Re: grails 2.2.2 release date?