grails 2 book just received!

Michael Kimsal-2
Looks great!  Thanks Jeff and Graeme (and everyone at Apress!)

==========================
Michael Kimsal
919-827-4724

==========================
for groovy and grails developers
919-827-4724

Re: grails 2 book just received!

Jeff Brown-4

On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Michael Kimsal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks great!  Thanks Jeff and Graeme (and everyone at Apress!)

Well done.  I won't even have any of those myself until Wednesday.  There is a box full of them en route to my house now.

Happy New Year!

JSB

--
Jeff Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: grails 2 book just received!

Michael Kimsal-2
I'd ordered back in April, so I guess I was first on Amazon's list.  :)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 6:53 PM, Jeff Brown wrote:

> On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Michael Kimsal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Looks great!  Thanks Jeff and Graeme (and everyone at Apress!)
>>

> Well done.  I won't even have any of those myself until Wednesday.  There is a box full of them en route to my house now.
>
> Happy New Year!
>

> JSB
>

> --
> Jeff Brown
> [hidden email]
> SpringSource - A Division Of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com/
>
> Autism Strikes 1 in 166
> Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
> http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: grails 2 book just received!

Ben Klein
I think it was more intended by Amazon to be a surprise, so you would find yourself with a copy of it in time to do a last-minute review for next month’s issue of GroovyMag.

;)