grails 3 shiro realms

Joud Kassem
Hi everyone,

I'm upgrading my application from Grails 2.5 to Grails 3.3.8. I was using grails-shiro plugin in Grails 2, where I have my own realms in grails-app/realms folder. Unfortunately, there is no upgrade for grails-shiro plugin to Grails 3, I tried spring-security-shiro plugin but as I see, it doesn't replace grails-shiro, I don't see a way to handle realms in it.... Anyone had this issue and found a way to solve it?

Any hint would be highly appreciated...