grails 3 tag library code

joe.knudsen
Can someone tell me where to find the grails 3 code for the SortableColumn Tag Library? I downloaded the core and do not see it that code and I heard I that the code was broken up into lots smaller projects.  I would like to see if my enhancements to add a tooltip would be accepted as a pull request.
Thanks,
Joe Knudsen

Re: grails 3 tag library code

Burt Beckwith-3
I'm not sure why it's in this particular taglib class, but it doesn't matter that much since all the tags are in the same namespace: https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/master/grails-plugin-gsp/src/main/groovy/org/grails/plugins/web/taglib/UrlMappingTagLib.groovy#L248

Burt

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:52:39 AM UTC-4, [hidden email] wrote:
Can someone tell me where to find the grails 3 code for the SortableColumn Tag Library? I downloaded the core and do not see it that code and I heard I that the code was broken up into lots smaller projects.  I would like to see if my enhancements to add a tooltip would be accepted as a pull request.
Thanks,
Joe Knudsen

Re: grails 3 tag library code

joe.knudsen
Thanks Burt got it now!

I'm not sure why it's in this particular taglib class, but it doesn't matter that much since all the tags are in the same namespace: <a href="https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/master/grails-plugin-gsp/src/main/groovy/org/grails/plugins/web/taglib/UrlMappingTagLib.groovy#L248" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgrails%2Fgrails-core%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fgrails-plugin-gsp%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fgroovy%2Forg%2Fgrails%2Fplugins%2Fweb%2Ftaglib%2FUrlMappingTagLib.groovy%23L248\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGHWN047Ycu5RgOiDoAaW5crcThAQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgrails%2Fgrails-core%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fgrails-plugin-gsp%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fgroovy%2Forg%2Fgrails%2Fplugins%2Fweb%2Ftaglib%2FUrlMappingTagLib.groovy%23L248\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGHWN047Ycu5RgOiDoAaW5crcThAQ&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/master/grails-plugin-gsp/src/main/groovy/org/grails/plugins/web/taglib/UrlMappingTagLib.groovy#L248