grails.config.locations URL resource, possible?

grails.config.locations URL resource, possible?

micke_
Hi

I've just tried to add EC2 user data URL to the grails.config.locations config, but can't get it to work. What I've tried is the following:

grails.config.locations << 'http://169.254.169.254/latest/user-data'

and

grails.config.locations << 'url:http://169.254.169.254/latest/user-data'

Is there a way to load a config from a http location?

Cheers,
 micke

Re: grails.config.locations URL resource, possible?

Ken Liu
I think the filename/url has to end with .groovy so that Grails will
recognize the type of file. Otherwise it does not know if it a groovy
file or property file.

I verified that this works.

Ken