Quantcast

grails dbconsole

U10C11
Hi,

I'm trying to get the access the h2dbconsone via the browser.
As the documentation described in section 3.3.5 Database Console  .
I've added the property grails.dbconsole.enabled = true

But starting the server, I get a 404 error for both http://localhost:8080/ctest/dbconsole as 'ctest/admin/dbconsole'

Ami I missing something?
U10C11

Re: grails dbconsole

burtbeckwith
The docs you're referencing are a custom build and should only be used for the logging section (3.1.2). The database console is a feature of 1.4.

I wrote a post that describes how to use the console in pre-1.4 apps here: http://burtbeckwith.com/blog/?p=446

> I'm trying to get the access the h2dbconsone via the browser.
> As the documentation described in section 3.3.5 Database
> Console<http://people.apache.org/%7Epledbrook/grails-guide/guide/3.%20Configuration.html#3.3.5%20Database%20Console>
> .
> I've added the property grails.dbconsole.enabled = true
>
> But starting the server, I get a 404 error for both
> http://localhost:8080/ctest/dbconsole as 'ctest/admin/dbconsole'
>
> Ami I missing something?

Re: grails dbconsole

U10C11
Burt,
Thank you!!

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Burt Beckwith <[hidden email]> wrote:
The docs you're referencing are a custom build and should only be used for the logging section (3.1.2). The database console is a feature of 1.4.

I wrote a post that describes how to use the console in pre-1.4 apps here: http://burtbeckwith.com/blog/?p=446

> I'm trying to get the access the h2dbconsone via the browser.
> As the documentation described in section 3.3.5 Database
> Console<http://people.apache.org/%7Epledbrook/grails-guide/guide/3.%20Configuration.html#3.3.5%20Database%20Console>
> .
> I've added the property grails.dbconsole.enabled = true
>
> But starting the server, I get a 404 error for both
> http://localhost:8080/ctest/dbconsole as 'ctest/admin/dbconsole'
>
> Ami I missing something?

U10C11