Quantcast

[grails-dev] Trails 0.8

Guillaume Laforge-2
I noticed on TSS's frontpage that Chris Nelson's just released a new
0.x version of his Trails framework: Java + Spring + Hibernate +
Tapestry. And he's written another article explaining some more
advanced concepts:

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/11/04/further-down-the-trail.html

Guillaume Laforge
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: [grails-dev] Trails 0.8

graemer
Yeh I read about it.. its interesting that they use
@PropertyDescriptor annotations on the model that get presented in the
view.. i'm not convinced this is the right place to put this kind of
info but we do need to think about how the Grails scaffolded views can
be customised in this way including re-ordering of fields, changing of
labels etc. etc.

Graeme