Quantcast

grails not finding any static resources

priyank15
I am getting all static resources not found error, (all js and css which are included in main.gsp are not found) after I did a grails clean, deleted the .grails folder and restarted the application. It did install all plugins again, but when I run the application it displays the bare-bone html without js/css applied. In firebug I see that /static/ is appended in the path for all static resources Like
 "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost:8080/gra/static/js/jquery-1.7.js"

actual path is : http://localhost:8080/gra/js/jquery-1.7.js"

Whats the issue here? Why is static getting appended in the path?

Re: grails not finding any static resources

bobbywarner
You have the resource plugin installed (by default in 2.0), but you must not have it configured correctly.

Take a look at this screencast to some tips on using resources:
http://www.bobbywarner.com/2012/01/05/jump-into-grails-2-0/

And here is the documentation for the resources plugin:
http://grails-plugins.github.com/grails-resources/

Thanks,
Bobby