grails.org server can't handle load after release?

grails.org server can't handle load after release?

Steven Devijver
For the second time I notice that right after a new Grails release has
been announced the server is apparently struggling to handle the load.

Are so many people currently downloading the new release? If so, maybe
we should provide mirrors for the final 1.0 release?

Thanks

Steven

Re: grails.org server can't handle load after release?

Marcos Silva Pereira
Maybe a good alternative is enable download via torrent.

Kind Regards

On 10/16/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
For the second time I notice that right after a new Grails release has
been announced the server is apparently struggling to handle the load.

Are so many people currently downloading the new release? If so, maybe
we should provide mirrors for the final 1.0 release?

Thanks

Steven

Marcos Silva Pereira
http://marcospereira.wordpress.com