grails spring security redirection

amzi
In grails I am trying to direct user after login to my person controller.I tried to add redirection in config.groovy but it is not working.It still redirect me back to login page.

My config.grooovy Spring security section is below

// Added by the Spring Security Core plugin: grails.plugins.springsecurity.userLookup.userDomainClassName = 'grail4.User' grails.plugins.springsecurity.userLookup.authorityJoinClassName = 'grail4.UserRole' grails.plugins.springsecurity.authority.className = 'grail4.Role'

//grails.plugins.springsecurity.successHandler.defaultTargetUrl = 'https://www.yahoo.com' grails.plugins.springsecurity.securityConfigType = SecurityConfigType.InterceptUrlMap grails.plugins.springsecurity.successHandler.defaultTargetUrl = '/index'

grails.plugins.springsecurity.interceptUrlMap = [

'/people/*': ['IS_AUTHENTICATED_REMEMBERED'],

]

grails.plugins.springsecurity.successHandler.defaultTargetUrl ="/people"