graphs/charts

Nancy
Hello All,

I am new to GRAILS.  I am looking to build an application which should have graphs/charts in it.

Could you please suggest on which is the best plugin i can use to complete my task.

Thank you!!

Re: graphs/charts

Giovanni De Stefano
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: graphs/charts

Nancy
Thank you so much Giovanni!!

I heard about plugin to jasper reports also... Any idea on how will that be..

thank you!!

Re: graphs/charts

Goetzmann Bertrand

It’s also possible to use the Grails BIRT Report plugin or the Grails Flot plugin (based on the JavaScript Flot library for the client side).

Cheers,

Bertrand.

Nicolás Dijkstra

Re: graphs/charts

grailsme

Try jofc2 (open Flash Chart 2)

You can install it as a plugin. Works great! But the documentation is poor. (as usual)