hasMany relationship in Grails 2.4.x

Brandon Wagner
I recently upgraded an application I work on to Grails 2.4.2 from 2.2.5. I have an issue where a hasMany relationship is not being persisted to the join table. I can see the collection after params binding, but it does not persist to the join table (all other fields are). There's nothing in hasErrors and validation passed (there is a not nullable on the collection). I've been stuggling with this issue for a while and still haven't been able to fix. If any one has ideas that would be great.

I've also posted a bounty on stackoverflow for 150 reps (you can go there to get more information on my specific issue as well).

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grails-dev-discuss/625aeb51-511f-464f-b840-41d0d36e85b6%40googlegroups.com.