how to escapte > in GSP tag attributes

Dierk König
Hi,

<g:link id="${1 > 0 ? 1 : 0}" ... />

makes the gsp parser fail because of the '>' obviously.

Escaping it with &gt; doesn't work either.
Any idea how to avoid it other than rewriting it as 0<=1 ?

(there are no CDATA sections in Attributes as far as I know...)

cheers
Mittie

Re: how to escapte > in GSP tag attributes

> <g:link id="${1 > 0 ? 1 : 0}" ... />
>
> makes the gsp parser fail because of the '>' obviously.
Hmm, this is a bug please raise an issue, the above should work. It
should not attempt to terminate the tag whilst inside an expression
which is causing the problem