Quantcast

how to get Grails Plugin to include empty directories

how to get Grails Plugin to include empty directories

clr meno
I have created a plugin to hold the conf directories since the same configurations apply to multiple applications. The issue is that when I include the plugin in the host application the empty folders under these configuration directories are not included.
For Example, if I have a folder ABC under grails-app/conf and this folder ABC has ABC1.properties and an empty folder ABC2, then the installed plugin only has ABC1.properties under ABC.
I need the empty folder included as well.
The host code has logic to create files in this empty folder which is currently failing as the folder doesn't exist. Any advise is much appreciated.

Re: how to get Grails Plugin to include empty directories

sergiomichels
I'm not sure if I understood what you're trying to do with the configuration folder.

By "host code" you mean your application code? When exactly you create files in the "ABC2" folder (by script, in runtime...)?

If your applications are aware that files should be created in that folder, why they can't create the folder if it not exists?

--
Sérgio Michels