how to read .properties file from configuration folder in service ?

how to read .properties file from configuration folder in service ?

Gr GraDev
Hi Friends

     In my app i need to read properties file which is in Configuration folder.

how can i read that properties file  from my service?

any suggestions friends ?

Re: how to read .properties file from configuration folder in service ?

sergiomichels
You loaded your file as an external configuration? http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/conf.html#configExternalized

With that you can access your configs like any other in grails: grailsApplication.config

--
Sérgio Michels