how to run plugins docs in local

chichibek bros
hi group i use to download plugins proyects because i do not have internet all the time, i use to see inside src/docs folder the documentation but i dont know how to run this in localhost. can you help me whit this

thanks from now

Re: how to run plugins docs in local

sergiomichels
 i dont know how to run this in localhost

I don't know if I understand you, but normally is plain html, just open in the browser.

--
Sérgio Michels

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM, chichibek bros <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi group i use to download plugins proyects because i do not have internet all the time, i use to see inside src/docs folder the documentation but i dont know how to run this in localhost. can you help me whit this

thanks from now

Re: how to run plugins docs in local

Nathan Wells

Clarification... Not all plugins use src/docs for their documentation. So, for the plugin you're looking at, where is the documentation? If it's in src/docs, you need to run 'grails docs' I think.

thanks from now

Re: how to run plugins docs in local

chichibek bros
i downloaded cloud foundry plugin in the plugin directory in this path  /src/docs if i run tree from terminal i get this

docs
│   ├── guide
│   │   ├── 1.1 History.gdoc
│   │   ├── 1 Introduction to the Cloud Foundry Plugin.gdoc
│   │   ├── 2 Getting Started.gdoc
│   │   ├── 3 Configuration.gdoc
│   │   ├── 4 Deploying applications.gdoc
│   │   ├── 5 Updating applications and services.gdoc
│   │   ├── 6 Monitoring.gdoc
│   │   ├── 7 Service Configuration.gdoc
│   │   └── 8 Troubleshooting.gdoc
│   └── ref
│       ├── Scripts
│       │   ├── cf-add-user.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-apps.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-bind-service.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-change-password.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-clone-services.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-crashes.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-crashlogs.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-create-service.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-delete-all-apps.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-delete-app.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-delete-service.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-delete-user.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-env-add.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-env-del.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-env.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-frameworks.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-get-file.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-help.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-info.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-list-files.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-logs.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-map.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-push.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-rename-app.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-restart.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-runtimes.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-services.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-show-instances.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-start.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-stats.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-stop.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-tunnel-disconnect.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-tunnel.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-unbind-service.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-unmap.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-update.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-update-instances.gdoc
│       │   ├── cf-update-memory.gdoc
│       │   └── cf-user.gdoc
│       └── Tags
│           └── dbconsoleLink.gdoc

how can i see this documentation in local?

thanks from now