importing a custom class in a gant script

importing a custom class in a gant script

Sebastien Blanc
Hi All !
I have created a custom gant script which needs a class that is located in src/groovy.
But there seems to be a class loading issue as I'm getting a classNoDef error on the imported class. Does Gant script have access to classes declared inside src/groovy ? Am I missing something ?
Thanks,
Seb

Re: importing a custom class in a gant script

smaldini
Salut !

You'll need to use classLoader.loadClass('my.Class') && depending on compile task.

Cheers

--
Stéphane MALDINI

Re: importing a custom class in a gant script

Sebastien Blanc
Merci  Steph,
I will try that !
Seb