index.gsp not generated for plugin project in 1.0-RC1

index.gsp not generated for plugin project in 1.0-RC1

Steven Devijver
Hey,

We I create a plugin project there is not index.gsp in the web-app
directory. This has changed compared to 0.6. Is this as expected?

Thanks

Steven

Re: index.gsp not generated for plugin project in 1.0-RC1

Graeme-Rocher
Yes, otherwise many index.gsp files get packaged into plugins unnecessarily

Everything placed into a plug-in should be a conscious decision.

Cheers

http://grails.org