jar in lib folder not loading in 2.5.0

Pascal DeMilly
I have a legacy jdbc driver in lib that I can't get to load except if I add it manually to -cp when running grails

grails -cp  myjdbc.jar run-app

I tried grails compile --refresh-dependencies as a possible solution but nothing happened

Thx

Pascal

Re: jar in lib folder not loading in 2.5.0

Mihai Glonț
Grails uses Maven for dependency resolution, so I think you have to use the Maven way - if you can't find that driver in mavenCentral, perhaps there is a company-wide nexus/artifactory instance where you can publish that jar.

I hope this helps.

Mihai.