java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space When i execute rest-api doc

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space When i execute rest-api doc

Bocar Alpha Ba

Hii everyone,

Please help me to fix this error if you have even worked with rest-api-doc plugin..

When i execute rest-api-doc after installing these 2 plugins:

":rest-api-doc:0.6"
runtime
":resources:1.2.14"

I got a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Good to know: I'm using

Grails 2.4.3 and JDK 1.7

in my ggts.ini

my MaxPermSize is set to => -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m

Thanks you!!

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space When i execute rest-api doc

micke_
I guess the grails command you run from within GGTS runs within it's own process, the ggts.ini file ony configures the process which runs GGTS.

Have a look under Preferences -> Grails Launch and setup the system properties there, I haven't tried this myself though. Alternatively you can run it on the command line with the normal jvm args.

cheers