ldap-server plugin

bobbywarner
Can you please grant access for me to publish the ldap-server plugin?  Just want to do a minor update so it works with recent versions.

https://github.com/bobbywarner/grails-ldap-server/commit/5cdff6a25356a2fc82da2a4f207ab4293279773f

Thanks,
Bobby

Re: ldap-server plugin

Burt Beckwith-3
You should be all set - you have permission to publish any plugin.

Burt