<g:each ...> stopped working

Jonathan Carlson
I just did a CVS update and now <g:each in="${messageThreadList}"> is
not working for me.  I know that ${messageThreadList} is a List because
I've printed it out.

This is the error:

Message: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
Caused by: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
Class: list.gsp
At Line: [31]
Code Snippet:
31: <g:each in="${messageThreadList}">
32: <tr>

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com

Re: <g:each ...> stopped working

graemer
On 3/28/06, Jonathan Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just did a CVS update and now <g:each in="${messageThreadList}"> is
> not working for me.  I know that ${messageThreadList} is a List because
> I've printed it out.
>
> This is the error:
>
> Message: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
> Caused by: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
> Class: list.gsp
> At Line: [31]
> Code Snippet:
> 31: <g:each in="${messageThreadList}">
> 32: <tr>

is there a stack trace for the problem? Also sometimes appending
?showSource=true at the end of the url can help diagnose the problem

http://grails.codehaus.org