maintenance of perf4j plugin

Mihai Glonț
Hi,

We have tried to contact the official maintainer of the perf4j plugin[1]
about the issues we've encountered while using it with Grails 2.5, but
the email address in the plugin descriptor no longer exists and there
are plenty of hints to suggest the project is not actively maintained.

I was wondering if anybody on this list uses the perf4j plugin with
Grails 2.5.

Thanks,
Mihai.

[1] https://grails.org/plugin/perf4j