many-to-many

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
Is many-to-many relationship supported?

--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
::    [hidden email]
::
::You employ stone, wood and concrete, and with this materials you
::build houses and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work.
::But suddenly you touch my heart, you do me good, I am happy and
::I say "This is beautiful." That is Architecture.
::
::         -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: many-to-many

graemer
On 4/25/06, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is many-to-many relationship supported?

Not currently no: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-29
You can do it but you will need to map your domain model in hibernate

> :: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
> ::    [hidden email]
> ::
> ::You employ stone, wood and concrete, and with this materials you
> ::build houses and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work.
> ::But suddenly you touch my heart, you do me good, I am happy and
> ::I say "This is beautiful." That is Architecture.
> ::
> ::                                                   -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: many-to-many

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
thanks!

--