more questions about the static resources plugin

more questions about the static resources plugin

hamishagain@dcs.shef.ac.uk
Hi,

Firstly, I'm building an app that has a mixture of static and dynamic content.
I want to serve the static content as elements of the dynamic pages. I wonder
if I can do this by:

- using the static resources plugin
- combining results from that with sitemesh

?

Secondly what is the URL to check out the static resources plugin? I tried to
pick it up from
http://svn.grails-plugins.codehaus.org/browse/grails-plugins/grails-staticresources
but none of the .zip or .tgz links seemed to contain anything, and there
doesn't seem to be svn access at
svn list svn://svn.grails-plugins.codehaus.org/
?

Thanks!
--
Hamish