[most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

[most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

adwin grails
I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
web-apps with grails ?

mine:
1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
3. acegi -> login & authentification
4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.

what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Tom Gullo
I'm using Grails 1.0.3 and the Struts 1 plugin works well (thank god!)

I was able to convert an old Struts app to Grails and I'm slowly updating parts to Groovy.

adwin grails wrote
I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
web-apps with grails ?

mine:
1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
3. acegi -> login & authentification
4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.

what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Konstantyn Smirnov
1. Quartz-plugin
2. JCaptcha-plugin
3*. Searchable -- abandoned
4*. Acegi -- abandoned

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

tomas lin
"the Burt Beckwith suite" - ui-performance, datasources, twitter
app-engine
autobase
fixtures
flex plugin ( but considering graniteds )
jsecurity
recaptcha

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM, adwin grails
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
> web-apps with grails ?
>
> mine:
> 1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
> 2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
> 3. acegi -> login & authentification
> 4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.
>
> what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Sebastian Esch
acegi
fixtures
mail
i18n-templates
google-chart
quartz
rich-ui
jasper
radeox
webtest

Cheers,
Sebastian

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Tomas Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> "the Burt Beckwith suite" - ui-performance, datasources, twitter
> app-engine
> autobase
> fixtures
> flex plugin ( but considering graniteds )
> jsecurity
> recaptcha
>

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM, adwin grails
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
>> web-apps with grails ?
>>
>> mine:
>> 1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
>> 2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
>> 3. acegi -> login & authentification
>> 4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.
>>
>> what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

burtbeckwith
Acegi isn't abandoned.

Burt

On Thursday 28 May 2009 9:20:24 am Konstantyn Smirnov wrote:

> 1. Quartz-plugin
> 2. JCaptcha-plugin
> 3*. Searchable -- abandoned
> 4*. Acegi -- abandoned
>

> -----
> Konstantyn Smirnov, CTO
> http://www.poiradar.ru www.poiradar.ru
> http://www.poiradar.com.ua www.poiradar.com.ua
> http://www.poiradar.com www.poiradar.com
> http://www.poiradar.de www.poiradar.de

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Konstantyn Smirnov

Burt Beckwith wrote
Acegi isn't abandoned.
Sure it is! In my projects :)

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

furtivechris

acegi
joda-time
quartz
mail

regards,
Chris.

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

tomas lin
forgot: hibernate

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM, furtivechris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> acegi
> joda-time
> quartz
> mail
>
> regards,
> Chris.

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Lukasz2
Acegi
Searchable
Quartz
Mail
Feeds
App-Engine

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Daniel Honig
I went on a date with the fixtures plugin and had a pretty good time, but now I'm in love with the Build Test Data plugin.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Lukasz Matuszewski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Acegi
Searchable
Quartz
Mail
Feeds
App-Engine

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Christian Weninger
jsecurity
grailsui
export
restore state

cheers, Christian

adwin grails wrote
I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
web-apps with grails ?

mine:
1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
3. acegi -> login & authentification
4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.

what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Maxwell Chiareli Xandeco-2

Hi...

of-chart
calendar
acegi
mail
remoting
quartz

Maxwell

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 19:52 +0700, adwin grails wrote:

> I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
> web-apps with grails ?
>
> mine:
> 1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
> 2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
> 3. acegi -> login & authentification
> 4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.
>
> what about yours ? :D

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

contact
Current project:
acegi
build-test-data
p6spy
hibernate
quartz

previous projects also used:
stark security
searchable
google chart
xtemplates
mail
webtest

We're using an existing liquibase migration that I want to convert to autobase when I get a chance.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Daniel Honig <[hidden email]> wrote:
I went on a date with the fixtures plugin and had a pretty good time, but now I'm in love with the Build Test Data plugin.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Lukasz Matuszewski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Acegi
Searchable
Quartz
Mail
Feeds
App-Engine

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Robert Fischer
As a general statement, I install these plugins automatically when starting a new project:

p6spy
build-test-data
quartz
functional-test
mail
autobase
gorm-labs
testing-labs
crypto (you're not storing plaintext passwords, are you!?!?)

Also a fan of:
stark security
searchable

Haven't found a UI plugin I'm a huge fan of (usually go straight jQuery-UI/jQuery plugins).

~~ Robert.

--
~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Training        http://GroovyMag.com/training

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Miguel Ping
acegi
hibernate
settings
richui

By the way, I'd love to see plugins for this:
and one of these:
http://wharsojo.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/jquery-facebook-autocomplete/

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Ted Naleid <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Felipe Cypriano
Current project:
- Acegi
- ZK grails plugin
- MultiTenant (to change datasource by url)

---
Felipe Cypriano

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 9:52 AM, adwin grails <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just want to know, what kind of plugin are you using for developing
web-apps with grails ?

mine:
1. autobase -> for updating database (colaborate with my co-worker)
2. of-chart -> generating flash chart
3. acegi -> login & authentification
4. dynamic jasper -> generate report on the fly.

what about yours ? :D

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Ricardo J. Méndez
- Hibernate
- Crypto
- Jsecurity
- Currencies
- Quartz
- XMLRPC

Ricardo J. Méndez
http://www.arquetipos.co.cr/

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

Daniel Latorre
hibernate
webtest
grails-ui
feeds
mail

2009/5/29 Ricardo J. Méndez <[hidden email]>
- Hibernate
- Crypto
- Jsecurity
- Currencies
- Quartz
- XMLRPC

--
Ricardo J. Méndez
http://www.arquetipos.co.cr/

--
Daniel Latorre
Co-founder

Independent Software Developer
http://www.danilat.com/

Re: [most used plugins] what are your most used plugins ?

ld@ldaley.com

On 29/05/2009, at 1:14 AM, Daniel Honig wrote:

> I went on a date with the fixtures plugin and had a pretty good
> time, but now I'm in love with the Build Test Data plugin.

I am working on supporting the Build Test Data plugin in the fixtures
plugin.

The idea being that the 'base' domain object is created via .build()
but you can specify the values you care about in the fixture.