multiple attachments mail plugin

Matti van Aert
Hi all,

I would like to send multiple attachments in an email using the sendMail function of grails' mail plugin. Is this possible?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Matti van Aert

Achter de Molen 45
4873 GW Etten-Leur
M: +31 (0)6 5499 4867

Re: multiple attachments mail plugin

basejump (Josh)
its in the mail plugin docs. I was just looking at it the other day.
is adding multiple attach lines not working (or looping through and calling attach)

On Feb 1, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Matti van Aert wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to send multiple attachments in an email using the sendMail function of grails' mail plugin. Is this possible?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Matti van Aert

Achter de Molen 45
4873 GW Etten-Leur
M: +31 (0)6 5499 4867

Re: multiple attachments mail plugin

Antony Jones
Not sure about the mail plugin, but I recently added the ability to do this to the sendgrid plugin, which uses the exact same signature (i.e. no code changes) as the mail plugin.

Cheers,
Antony

On 2 February 2013 06:21, Josh (basejump) <[hidden email]> wrote:
its in the mail plugin docs. I was just looking at it the other day.
is adding multiple attach lines not working (or looping through and calling attach)

On Feb 1, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Matti van Aert wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to send multiple attachments in an email using the sendMail function of grails' mail plugin. Is this possible?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Matti van Aert

Achter de Molen 45
4873 GW Etten-Leur
M: <a href="tel:%2B31%20%280%296%205499%204867" value="+31654994867" target="_blank">+31 (0)6 5499 4867

________________________________
ꜽ . antony jones . http://www.enzy.org

Re: multiple attachments mail plugin

John Moore
Matti van Aert wrote
I would like to send multiple attachments in an email using the sendMail
function of grails' mail plugin. Is this possible?
Yes, it's certainly possible, and I've had it working in the past. Are you running into a problem?

Re: multiple attachments mail plugin

Ryan Vanderwerf
Make sure you have the latest version,  it was broken in the past, but I believe it's fixed now.

Ryan

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

> I would like to send multiple attachments in an email using the sendMail
> function of grails' mail plugin. Is this possible?

Yes, it's certainly possible, and I've had it working in the past. Are you
running into a problem?

Re: multiple attachments mail plugin

John Moore
Version 0.9 is working OK for me.