naming convention for templates

Dierk König
Hi,

Is the naming convention for templates that they must:
- reside in the same dir as the caller
- start with an underscore
- end with .gsp
- are referred to without underscore and extension
?

If so, it probably needs more prominent description.

Having the ability to refer to 'shared' templates with
and url scheme or so would also be beneficial.

cheers
Mittie

Re: naming convention for templates

> Is the naming convention for templates that they must:
> - reside in the same dir as the caller
> - start with an underscore
> - end with .gsp
> - are referred to without underscore and extension
Yes this is the same as RoR templates

> ?
>
> If so, it probably needs more prominent description.
Indeed

> Having the ability to refer to 'shared' templates with
> and url scheme or so would also be beneficial.
Yes I see potential uses for this, raise an issue and we can
brainstorm some ideas

Graeme