org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3 declares and invalid dependency on parent profile

org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3 declares and invalid dependency on parent profile

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Hi all.
Please forgive me if this is not the correct list to place this problem.

I've grails 3.1.3 installed in a VM created by vagrant.
After I create an aplication I do a cd to folder where my application was created and I try to execute the grails command.

After I type grails and press enter I receive the following error:

dependencies ':profile' [22m [1m > Resolving dependencies 'detachedConfiguration17' [22m [51D [0K [35D [0K [1;31m| Error [22;39mError occurred running Grails CLI: Profile [org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3] declares and invalid dependency on parent profile [org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3] (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)

Two observations:

1. If I do the same thing in my host machine the problem doesn't happen.
2. If I use grails 3.1.2 in the vm machine the problem does not happen.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

--
Assinatura Informal José
        Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar

Re: org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3 declares and invalid dependency on parent profile

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
One more information regarding this problem.

Before I run grails 3.1.3, if I edit build.gradle and change:
profile "org.grails.profiles:web:3.1.3"
profile "org.grails.profiles:web:3.1.2"

The problem doesn't happen too.

On 03/10/2016 12:52 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
[...]

Ronny Løvtangen
It’s a bug in 3.1.3: https://github.com/grails/grails-core/issues/9759
It’s fixed in 3.1.4 which is said to be released soon.

Ronny

On 10 Mar 2016, at 18:42, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Assinatura Informal <Mail Attachment.png>

Assinatura Informal <vilmar.png>