plugin pending

Tamer
HI,
i posted a request for submit a new plugin, and it has been approved:

http://grails.org/plugins/pending/277

the point is that when i try to perform grails publish-plugin it fails with this message:

| Error Failed to publish plugin: Permission denied

it's the second plugin that i submit and each time the same problem.. do i have a problem with my user's (tamer81) credentials?

thanks

Re: plugin pending

Graeme Rocher-2
See my answer on the pending page

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Tamer <[hidden email]> wrote:
HI,
i posted a request for submit a new plugin, and it has been approved:

http://grails.org/plugins/pending/277

the point is that when i try to perform grails publish-plugin it fails with

| Error Failed to publish plugin: Permission denied

it's the second plugin that i submit and each time the same problem.. do i
have a problem with my user's (tamer81) credentials?

thanks

SpringSource

Re: plugin pending

Tamer
Thank you!

I resubmitted the plugin with the correct name, hopefully :P

I was so sure that i've copy/pasted the app name from application.properties file that I didn't double checked before click the button..

I'm waiting for the right one to be approved, what will happen to the old request? you will take care to delete it or I have to do something?