plugin transfer - need publish permissions

plugin transfer - need publish permissions

Dan Tanner
Hi,
I submitted a plugin for approval, but it's not actually new.  I'm really just moving an existing plugin, updating it for newer grails compatibility, and requesting release permissions for it.  Please let me know the next steps.  I submitted it a couple days ago and haven't seen any comments on it yet, but have also seen issues about comment visibility...so basically just pestering for feedback and approval.  Thanks.
The plugin is jasypt-encryption - https://grails.org/plugins/pending/462

Re: plugin transfer - need publish permissions

pledbrook
> I submitted a plugin for approval, but it's not actually new.  I'm really
> just moving an existing plugin, updating it for newer grails compatibility,
> and requesting release permissions for it.  Please let me know the next
> steps.  I submitted it a couple days ago and haven't seen any comments on it
> yet, but have also seen issues about comment visibility...so basically just
> pestering for feedback and approval.  Thanks.
> The plugin is jasypt-encryption - https://grails.org/plugins/pending/462

Could you get Ted to give an OK on this please? Either an email here
or a tweet to @grailsframework.

Thanks,

Peter

--