pluginExcludes on web-app directory

Paul Alexandrow-3
Hi list,

when I use something like

def pluginExcludes = [
    "grails-app/views/demo/*",

"grails-app/controllers/at/kodama/grails/plugins/image/DemoController.groovy"
   ]

that works like a charm. However

def pluginExcludes = [
    "web-app/demo/*
]

seems not to work. In words: pluginExcludes seems to be ignored for the
web-app directory. How can this be achieved? Or am I missing something?

thanks,
paul

Re: pluginExcludes on web-app directory

Sebastian Hohns
not sure, but did you try this with ant syntax?

def pluginExcludes = [
    "**/web-app/demo/**"
]

see http://ant.apache.org/manual/dirtasks.html