problem rendering views

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
Hi, I have a little problem rendering the view in a controller.

In the Controller RolModificationController I have:

@Property update = {
     render (view : "modification.gsp")
}

and when I execute the controller it try to go to modification.gsp.jsp.

Is anything wrong with this code?

Thanks.

--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
::    [hidden email]
::
::         -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: problem rendering views

graemer
On 4/25/06, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I have a little problem rendering the view in a controller.
>
> In the Controller RolModificationController I have:
>
> @Property update = {
>      render (view : "modification.gsp")
> }
>
> and when I execute the controller it try to go to modification.gsp.jsp.
>
> Is anything wrong with this code?
remove the ".gsp" from the end of the view name. Grails works out what
type it is at runtime

> Thanks.
>
> --
> :: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
> ::    [hidden email]
> ::
> ::You employ stone, wood and concrete, and with this materials you
> ::build houses and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work.
> ::But suddenly you touch my heart, you do me good, I am happy and
> ::I say "This is beautiful." That is Architecture.
> ::
> ::                                                   -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: problem rendering views

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
thanks for the response!

--