progress bar for Grails

sshehab
Hi ,
In my Grails project i have  multiple upload files action , i need to implement progress bar to this action in the view,

 <input type="file" id="photo" name="photo" multiple="multiple"/>

i found some JQuery progress bars but i don't know how to implement and link them to my code , Are there any demos or tutorials for that, or any other recommend progress bars rather JQuery one?

Thanks Sherif

Thanks Sherif