publish-plugin error

Martin Krasser
Hi,

When I running 'grails publish-plugin' to release a new version of my plugin, I get the error message " Error Failed to publish plugin: Permission denied"

username: mrt1nz

I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.

Thanks for help.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: publish-plugin error

burtbeckwith
I should work now - please try again.

Burt

Martin Krasser wrote

plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs

username: mrt1nz

I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.

Thanks for help.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: publish-plugin error

Martin Krasser
Yep, working. Thanks!

Cheers,
Martin

Am 21.03.13 07:29, schrieb burtbeckwith:

> I should work now - please try again.
>
> Burt
>

> Martin Krasser wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I running 'grails publish-plugin' to release a new version of my
>> plugin, I get the error message " Error Failed to publish plugin:
>> Permission denied"
>>
>> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
>>
>> username: mrt1nz
>>
>> I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.
>>
>> Thanks for help.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin

Re: publish-plugin error

davide.cavestro
Hi Burt,
I have the same problem on the same project with a different account.
plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
username: davide.cavestro

Cheers
Davide
burtbeckwith wrote
I should work now - please try again.

Burt

Martin Krasser wrote
Hi,

When I running 'grails publish-plugin' to release a new version of my
plugin, I get the error message " Error Failed to publish plugin:
Permission denied"

plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs

username: mrt1nz

I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.

Thanks for help.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: publish-plugin error

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Are you the author of this plugin?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM, davide.cavestro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Burt,
I have the same problem on the same project with a different account.
plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
username: davide.cavestro

Cheers
Davide

burtbeckwith wrote
> I should work now - please try again.
>
> Burt
> Martin Krasser wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I running 'grails publish-plugin' to release a new version of my
>> plugin, I get the error message " Error Failed to publish plugin:
>> Permission denied"
>>
>> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
>>
>> username: mrt1nz
>>
>> I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.
>>
>> Thanks for help.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin

http://www.springsource.com

Re: publish-plugin error

davide.cavestro
The original author is Martin Krasser, another guy and me have joined the team. I'll ask Martin to contact you (however I guess he has just been notified for your response).
Many thanks

Graeme Rocher-4 wrote

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Burt,
> I have the same problem on the same project with a different account.
> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
> username: davide.cavestro
>
> Cheers
> Davide
>
> burtbeckwith wrote
> > I should work now - please try again.
> >
> > Burt
> > Martin Krasser wrote
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> When I running 'grails publish-plugin' to release a new version of my
> >> plugin, I get the error message " Error Failed to publish plugin:
> >> Permission denied"
> >>
> >> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
> >>
> >> username: mrt1nz
> >>
> >> I can login to grails.org with username/pwd.
> >>
> >> Thanks for help.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Martin

http://www.springsource.com

Re: publish-plugin error

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
You should be good to go now

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM, davide.cavestro <[hidden email]> wrote:
The original author is Martin Krasser, another guy and me have joined the
team. I'll ask Martin to contact you (however I guess he has just been
notified for your response).
Many thanks

Graeme Rocher-4 wrote
> Are you the author of this plugin?
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM, davide.cavestro <

> davide.cavestro@

>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Burt,
>> I have the same problem on the same project with a different account.
>> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
>> username: davide.cavestro
>>
>> Cheers
>> Davide
>>
>> burtbeckwith wrote
>> > I should work now - please try again.
>> >
>> > Burt
>> > Martin Krasser wrote

>> --

> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

http://www.springsource.com

Re: publish-plugin error

davide.cavestro
This post was updated on .
Now it works like a charm.
Many thanks

Il 04/17/2013 06:00 PM, Graeme Rocher-4 [via Grails] ha scritto:
You should be good to go now

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM, davide.cavestro <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4643721&i=0>> wrote:
The original author is Martin Krasser, another guy and me have joined the
team. I'll ask Martin to contact you (however I guess he has just been
notified for your response).
Many thanks

Graeme Rocher-4 wrote
> Are you the author of this plugin?
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM, davide.cavestro <

> davide.cavestro@

>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Burt,
>> I have the same problem on the same project with a different account.
>> plugin: http://grails.org/plugin/jaxrs
>> username: davide.cavestro
>>
>> Cheers
>> Davide
>>
>> burtbeckwith wrote
>> > I should work now - please try again.
>> >
>> > Burt
>> > Martin Krasser wrote

>> --

> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com

http://www.springsource.com

________________________________
http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/publish-plugin-error-tp4642773p4643721.html
NAML<http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: publish-plugin error

Noam Y. Tenne
Hi Graeme,

I too am a co-maintainer of the JAX-RS plugin and lack rights to publish a new version, can I please be granted the permissions?
My username on grails.org is: noamt

Cheers!

Re: publish-plugin error

Noam Y. Tenne