"org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to access lob stream" error with Postgres

"org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to access lob stream" error with Postgres

Joud Kassem
Hi all,

I have Grails 3.3.8 app, it works perfectly with Oracle DB. I'm trying now to work with Postgres DB but on login, I get this error:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to access lob stream

on "findByUsername" domain method.

Any idea why this is happening?