request permission plugin allpay

George Mei
Hey Guys,

I'd like request permission to to publish the plugin.

Allpay is Taiwan Online Credit Card Payment

grails.org user name: cofemei
plugin name: allpay
link to code: https://github.com/cofemei/grails-allpay-plugin

thanks,

Re: request permission plugin allpay

Colin Harrington-3
Hi George,

Can you please submit your plugin via https://grails.org/plugins/submitPlugin ?  We'll need it submitted for approval.

Thank you

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:50 AM, George Mei <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'd like request permission to to publish the plugin.

Allpay is Taiwan Online Credit Card Payment

grails.org user name: cofemei
plugin name: allpay
link to code: https://github.com/cofemei/grails-allpay-plugin

thanks,

Colin Harrington
Grails Developer
@ColinHarrington

Re: request permission plugin allpay

Colin Harrington-3
Ok, I see it now.  Apologies if it was already submitted.

--
Colin Harrington
Grails Developer

Re: request permission plugin allpay

[...]