scaffolding webtests

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

scaffolding webtests

Dierk König
Hoi Graeme,

I think about scaffolding webtests and support

 grails create-webtest

and

 grails run-webtest
.

Is that ok for you?

Is it enough to do that in build.xml or do I
need to provide any other class or so?

cheers
Mittie

P.S. grails create-webtest would also download
the webtest build if not yet installed.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: scaffolding webtests

graemer
Yeh that sounds great Dierk! Modifying build.xml should be fine I
would think.. unless there is huge amounts of code that would be
better off outside the build.. its up to you really

Graeme

On 17/02/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hoi Graeme,
>
> I think about scaffolding webtests and support
>
>  grails create-webtest
>
> and
>
>  grails run-webtest
> .
>
> Is that ok for you?
>
> Is it enough to do that in build.xml or do I
> need to provide any other class or so?
>
> cheers
> Mittie
>
> P.S. grails create-webtest would also download
> the webtest build if not yet installed.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: scaffolding webtests

Dierk König
It should not be too much. However, the build.xml is growing rather big
and may profit from a split in multiple files (use via <ant antfile... or
<import...).

cheers
Mittie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]On Behalf
> Of Graeme Rocher
> Sent: Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 14:19
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [grails-dev] scaffolding webtests
>
>
> Yeh that sounds great Dierk! Modifying build.xml should be fine I
> would think.. unless there is huge amounts of code that would be
> better off outside the build.. its up to you really
>
> Graeme
>
> On 17/02/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hoi Graeme,
> >
> > I think about scaffolding webtests and support
> >
> >  grails create-webtest
> >
> > and
> >
> >  grails run-webtest
> > .
> >
> > Is that ok for you?
> >
> > Is it enough to do that in build.xml or do I
> > need to provide any other class or so?
> >
> > cheers
> > Mittie
> >
> > P.S. grails create-webtest would also download
> > the webtest build if not yet installed.
> >
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: scaffolding webtests

graemer
On 17/02/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It should not be too much. However, the build.xml is growing rather big
> and may profit from a split in multiple files (use via <ant antfile... or
> <import...).

Indeed this may be wise in the long run

Graeme

>
> cheers
> Mittie
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]On Behalf
> > Of Graeme Rocher
> > Sent: Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 14:19
> > To: [hidden email]
> > Subject: Re: [grails-dev] scaffolding webtests
> >
> >
> > Yeh that sounds great Dierk! Modifying build.xml should be fine I
> > would think.. unless there is huge amounts of code that would be
> > better off outside the build.. its up to you really
> >
> > Graeme
> >
> > On 17/02/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hoi Graeme,
> > >
> > > I think about scaffolding webtests and support
> > >
> > >  grails create-webtest
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > >  grails run-webtest
> > > .
> > >
> > > Is that ok for you?
> > >
> > > Is it enough to do that in build.xml or do I
> > > need to provide any other class or so?
> > >
> > > cheers
> > > Mittie
> > >
> > > P.S. grails create-webtest would also download
> > > the webtest build if not yet installed.
> > >
>