?showSource=true

Jonathan Carlson
Thanks for the tip Graeme!  ?showSource=true is very cool.  I'm glad I
asked because I have a new tool, but I think it's a problem in my custom
tag which is inside the each tag.

There might be some room for improvements in error reporting.

- Jonathan

On 3/28/06, Jonathan Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just did a CVS update and now <g:each in="${messageThreadList}">
is
> not working for me.  I know that ${messageThreadList} is a List
because

> I've printed it out.
>
> This is the error:
>
> Message: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
> Caused by: Cannot cast: 'message' to an Integer
> Class: list.gsp
> At Line: [31]
> Code Snippet:
> 31: <g:each in="${messageThreadList}">
> 32: <tr>

is there a stack trace for the problem? Also sometimes appending
?showSource=true at the end of the url can help diagnose the problem

http://grails.codehaus.org