spring-security-core:2.0-RC5 plugin

sshehab
Hi All,

i'm using spring-security-core:2.0-RC5 plugin , and  i added
@Secured('ROLE_USER')
 to the Human controller , when i go to this URL
http://localhost:8080/MyApp/human/index
it suppose to forward me to the login page  as this action is secured , but instead of that it gives me "this page can't be displayed " as shown below .

how i could fix that ?

Thanks Sherif