statics files.

Mauro
Under web-appc directory I have all static files like css, images e javascript.
If I use tomcat connected with apache I think it's better to let
apache manage these static files.
If I put these files under a directory of apache document root then I
can delete them under web-app directory?

Re: statics files.

Scott Burch
Look at the static-resources plugin.  The problem with moving them out
is that you won't have them in your dev environment.  The static
resources plugin helps you with this by putting them in a 'static'
folder that does not get packaged.  It runs a small web server in the
dev environment and provides a common tag that locates them based on the
environment.