steps many-to-many

Alberto Gallen
I need help with many-to-many relationship.  I'm confused with the
documentation and the functioning in the different versions (I'am not
an English-speaker).

I work with the version 0.6 , and my steps:
1. - create classes (author, book)
2. - create relations  (as http://www.grails.org/GORM+-+Defining+relationships)
3. - throw the scaffolding
4. - run (The table Author_Book is created but it is not refilled ?)
5. - Some additional thing?

Somebody, can help me with a little steps

Thank's

--
Alberto Gallen
alberto.gallen (algarroba) gmail (punto) com

Re: steps many-to-many

graemer
scaffolding does not support many-to-manys.

Cheers

On 10/7/07, Alberto Gallen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need help with many-to-many relationship.  I'm confused with the
> documentation and the functioning in the different versions (I'am not
> an English-speaker).
>
> I work with the version 0.6 , and my steps:
> 1. - create classes (author, book)
> 2. - create relations  (as http://www.grails.org/GORM+-+Defining+relationships)
> 3. - throw the scaffolding
> 4. - run (The table Author_Book is created but it is not refilled ?)
> 5. - Some additional thing?
>
> Somebody, can help me with a little steps
>
> Thank's
>
> --
> Alberto Gallen
> alberto.gallen (algarroba) gmail (punto) com

http://grails.org

Re: steps many-to-many

Alberto Gallen
Then, the realized this well, but I need to modify views and puts
addTo* in the controller

Correct?

2007/10/7, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]>:

> scaffolding does not support many-to-manys.
>
> Cheers
>
> On 10/7/07, Alberto Gallen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I need help with many-to-many relationship.  I'm confused with the
> > documentation and the functioning in the different versions (I'am not
> > an English-speaker).
> >
> > I work with the version 0.6 , and my steps:
> > 1. - create classes (author, book)
> > 2. - create relations  (as http://www.grails.org/GORM+-+Defining+relationships)
> > 3. - throw the scaffolding
> > 4. - run (The table Author_Book is created but it is not refilled ?)
> > 5. - Some additional thing?
> >
> > Somebody, can help me with a little steps
> >
> > Thank's
> >
> > --
> > Alberto Gallen
> > alberto.gallen (algarroba) gmail (punto) com

> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> http://grails.org

Alberto Gallen
alberto.gallen (algarroba) gmail (punto) com
Tfno 654.376600