switching versions of grails/java between projects

switching versions of grails/java between projects

Duane Rosengartner
I'm switching between grails 1.3.7 and 2.2.1 for various projects. On commandline with 2.2.1, I'm attempting grails clean-all and it responds with Script CleanAll not found. This seems pretty basic. Searching the forum is giving info-overload for issues not related to mine, sorry if this is repeat.

Re: switching versions of grails/java between projects

Brandon Wagner
clean-all was introduced in Grails 2.3. If you want to clean-all in a previous version simply delete the project folder in the .grails directory under the version of grails you are using. If you are ok with a partial clean, you can use the grails clean command (this won't clear everything, but it's sufficient most of the time).