used ajax-uploader plugin in application but can't find the uploaded files in webapp folder..

used ajax-uploader plugin in application but can't find the uploaded files in webapp folder..

jitendra.d
Hi,

    I used ajax uploader plugin in my application, which is working fine but when i m trying to upload file, it's uploading successfully but i m not able to find uploaded files in webapp folder, I followed plugin step as per given in docs.

In config file i specified default path that is:-

imageUpload {
    temporaryFile = 'web-app/WEB-INF/uploadedFiles/uploaded.file' // Path to where files will be uploaded
}

thanx in advance

Jeet