waiting on form submission.

Mauro
Perhaps it is a false problem.
When a form is submitted it takes some seconds before displaying the results.
During these seconds the user can click on submit button.
I need to disable the submit button so that the user can't click on it and can only wait for results being displayed.
Have you ever think on this problem?

Re: waiting on form submission.

Jeff Scott Brown-2

On December 29, 2013 at 5:58:28 PM, Mauro Sanna ([hidden email]) wrote:

> Perhaps it is a false problem.
> When a form is submitted it takes some seconds before displaying
> the
> results.
> During these seconds the user can click on submit button.
> I need to disable the submit button so that the user can't click
> on it and
> can only wait for results being displayed.
> Have you ever think on this problem?

If you really need the button disabled then write javascript to do so.

Separate from that you might want to look at the options described in the "Handling Duplicate Form Submissions" section at http://grails.org/doc/latest/guide/theWebLayer.html#formtokens help?

JSB

Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]